Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and a degree is not always necessary. Each application is considered on its individual merit, taking into account both qualifications and work experience. Usually candidates must have two years’ work experience and hold either:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international relevant degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. from CIPS, CILT, and APICS) together with relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Our Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) has been co-designed with senior logistics and supply chain professionals and is delivered by one of Europe's largest specialist logistics and supply chain management faculty in our world-leading, postgraduate-only business school. Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 the UK and 32nd in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2020 Rankings.
This course offers the opportunity to study for an internationally recognised master's qualification whilst bringing the latest academic insights and industry best practice back to your own organisation. It will:
- Raise your awareness and appreciation of advanced logistics, procurement and supply chain practices and develop your ability to critically select the tools and techniques that are most relevant to the challenges you are facing
- Teach you how best to provide effective leadership throughout the supply chain life-cycle
- Enable you to carry out independent and robust research that is relevant to your organisation
- Provide an understanding of the need to manage and plan supply chains within an overall business environment in an integrated and coordinated way.
Our Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply. Upon completion of this course, you will be eligible for full membership of both institutes.
Cranfield School of Management is also the first UK-based University to gain the European Logistics Association accreditation. Upon completion of the course, you will be eligible to apply for the designation cESLOG (European logistician), which is valid for five years.
* This part-time course meets the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship. Eligible organisations will be able to use £18,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy to cover the cost of the course.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081