Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with 5 years' relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries - learn more about international entry requirements.
If you are currently studying at a Chinese university, please view our specific entry requirements for further study at Cranfield School of Management.
Months of entry
Corporate Social Responsibility, or Corporate Sustainability as leading companies are increasingly re-naming it, has never been more relevant to our organisations. Our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc will teach you the practicalities of how businesses successfully embed sustainability into their core business purpose and strategy.
Our master's in corporate Sustainability provides you with practical knowledge and skills required for all senior leadership positions. It shares course content, including modules and other course activities, with our top-ranked Management MSc course, which is ranked 6th in the UK and 26th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management (MiM) ranking 2021.
Why this course?
• Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 32nd in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2020 Rankings.
• Our approach to teaching is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
• You will gain the knowledge and skills required for a career focused on business sustainability, and working with some of our partner organisations you will put this learning into action.
• You will gain valuable insight into sustainability in practice through a series of master classes and presentations from specialists in the field. Some are delivered by companies such as Marks & Spencer, L&G and Diageo at their head offices. Recent guest speakers have included:
- Peter Lacy, Global Managing Director for Strategy & Sustainability at Accenture, and author of the best-selling book on the Circular Economy, ‘Waste to Wealth’
- Nick Robins, co-director of Inquiry into the Design of a Sustainable Financial System at UNEP (UN Environment Programme)
- John Elkington, inventor of the triple-bottom-line concept, founder of Volans Ventures and SustainAbility, author of over 20 books, thought-leader, business strategist, entrepreneur and environmentalist
- Carmel McQuaid, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer.
• You will have the opportunity to attend corporate social responsibility/sustainability events and conferences with our faculty, including ‘Doing Good Doing Well’ in Barcelona, Edie Sustainability Leaders Forum and Game of Life.
Who is it for?
Graduates with a keen interest in the social, environmental and economic impact that organisations have on the world, and who aspire to embed sustainability into their future management career across a varied range of private, public and not-for-profit organisations, sectors and roles.
Early career professionals who wish to transition into a sustainability-focused role.
Fees and funding
Cranfield School of Management is offering all successful UK applicants for our full-time master’s courses, starting in September 2021, a scholarship to cover 20% of their course tuition fee Cranfield School of Management UK Scholarships.
To help you find and secure appropriate funding we have collated details of a range of scholarships and bursaries available which contribute towards fees and/or living costs for graduates applying for full-time Masters courses in business and management.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081