We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with 5 years' relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Course contentCorporate Social Responsibility, or Corporate Sustainability as leading companies are increasingly re-naming it, has never been more relevant to our organisations. Our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc will teach you the practicalities of how businesses successfully embed sustainability into their core business purpose and strategy.
Our master's in corporate sustainability provides you with practical knowledge and skills required for all senior leadership positions. It shares a number of modules and other course activities with our Management MSc course, which is ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking.
• Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are 7th in the UK and 44th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2019 Rankings.
• Our approach to teaching is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
• You will gain the knowledge and skills required for a career focused on business sustainability, and working with some of our partner organisations you will put this learning into action.
• You will gain valuable insight into sustainability in practice through a series of master classes and presentations from specialists in the field. Some are delivered by companies such as Marks & Spencer, L&G and Diageo at their head offices. Recent guest speakers have included:
• Peter Lacy, Global Managing Director for Strategy & Sustainability at Accenture, and author of the best-selling book on the Circular Economy, ‘Waste to Wealth’
• Nick Robins, co-director of Inquiry into the Design of a Sustainable Financial System at UNEP (UN Environment Programme)
• John Elkington, inventor of the triple-bottom-line concept, founder of Volans Ventures and SustainAbility, author of over 20 books, thought-leader, business strategist, entrepreneur and environmentalist
• Carmel McQuaid, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
• Read our student testimonials to find out how they put their knowledge from the course into practice.
• You will have the opportunity to attend corporate social responsibility/sustainability events and conferences with our faculty, including ‘Doing Good Doing Well’ in Barcelona, Edie Sustainability Leaders Forum and Game of Life.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081