We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
Months of entry
More than just an academic institution, Cranfield School of Management’s world-class research, expertise and teaching, result in practical management solutions that are transforming the world of business today. For 50 years, we have been working with leading companies across the globe, pursuing our mission to improve the practice of management.
Situated in an innovation ‘hot spot’ around Milton Keynes, and within the innovation triangle between London, Oxford and Cambridge, Cranfield School of Management has created an active ecosystem which supports companies to form, grow and scale. We embrace research, teaching, entrepreneurship events and networks, technology transfer and business incubation. We support owner-managers to launch and grow their businesses, we teach students to write business plans and to understand how investors make decisions, and we help our researchers to convert technology breakthroughs into commercial success.
Teaching at Cranfield is exclusively focused on postgraduate and executive levels and is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges. Our Management and Entrepreneurship MSc will:
- Develop the knowledge and skills required for the management and funding of new ventures across the entrepreneurship life cycle, from start-up through to exit via sale or succession.
- Develop your understanding of strategic management, exploring how an organisation positions itself in a changing environment in order to gain and sustain competitive advantage.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of a range of practical tools to support organisations in building strategic competences that enable them to recognise, create and react to entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of operations management and its contribution to organisational competitiveness, the ‘human factor’ element and how people behave within organisations, together with strategic marketing and management.
You will have access to ongoing support including the Cranfield Entrepreneurship Association, Cranfield Accelerator Network for Entrepreneurs, Cranfield Business Angel Network and the Cranfield Business Incubation Unit. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a range of extracurricular events and initiatives, including Cranfield Social Venture Challenge, Wednesday Business Lecture Series and Start-up Weekends.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081