Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Our Management and Entrepreneurship MSc will teach you how to start your own business, grow a family business or innovate inside an existing organisation. Studying this entrepreneurship MSc will not only provide you with the management skills and entrepreneurial qualities, it will also offer you networking opportunities to enable you to start and run businesses effectively and imaginatively.
Our Management and Entrepreneurship MSc shares course content, including modules and other course activities, with our top-ranked Management MSc course, which is ranked 6th in the UK and 26th in the world in QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management (MiM) ranking 2021.
• Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 32nd in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2020 Rankings.
• You will learn how to start your own business, grow a family business or to innovate inside an existing organisation.
• Our approach to teaching is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
• You will develop the knowledge and skills required for the management and funding of new ventures across the entrepreneurship life cycle, from start-up through to exit via sale or succession.
• You will have the opportunity to participate in a range of extracurricular events and initiatives, including Cranfield Venture Programme, Entrepreneurship Speaker Series talks led by the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship and Start-up Weekends.
• You will have access to ongoing support including the Cranfield Entrepreneurship Association, Cranfield Accelerator Network for Entrepreneurs and Cranfield Business Angel Network.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081