We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification together with 5 years' post-qualification relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
If you are currently studying at a Chinese university, please view our specific entry requirements for further study at Cranfield School of Management.
Months of entry
* Launching September 2022*
The Management and Human Resource Management MSc will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills to prepare you for managerial roles, with a specific focus on the Human Resource Management (HRM) function. It will enable you to progress into a HRM role upon graduation.
- Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 34th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2021 Rankings.
- Our approach to teaching is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
- Our MSc will prepare you for a human resource management role, through a combination of studying theory and learning through practical work.
- You will learn about the management of organisations, focusing in particular on the management of human resources, and the changing external environment in which they operate.
- You will develop your knowledge and skills in human resource management, develop your self-awareness and undergo personal development.
- You will develop the ability to apply concepts and theories to complex management situations, both systematically and creatively, which will enable you to add value to any future employer.
Who is it for?
Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in human resource management before seeking their first professional role.
Early career professionals who want to take on roles in human resource management.
Professionals with work experience in human resource management who are seeking to take their career to the next level.
Fees and funding
Cranfield School of Management is offering all successful UK applicants for our full-time master’s courses, starting in September 2022, a scholarship to cover 20% of their course tuition fee Cranfield School of Management UK Scholarships
To help you find and secure appropriate funding we have collated details of a range of scholarships and bursaries available which contribute towards fees and/or living costs for graduates applying for full-time Master’s courses in business and management.
View all funding opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081