Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with 5 years' relevant work experience.
Months of entry
- 6th in the UK and 26th in the world: QS World University Rankings: Management Masters Ranking 2021
- 9th in the UK and 78th in the world: Financial Times Masters in Management 2020 ranking
- 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world: The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking
This course will:
- Introduce you to managerial economics and enable you to use economic reasoning in managerial decision making, and understand how external environment and internal capabilities shape a firm’s competitive position.
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of a range of management science techniques and tools to support management decisions.
- Develop your management consultancy skills, and enable you apply them while role-playing a management consulting team working on a genuine business issue, competing against other teams.
- Engage you in gaining a better understanding of how corporate action can be best configured to promote responsible and sustainable business strategies.
- Develop your understanding of operations management and its contribution to organisational competitiveness, the ‘human factor’ element and how people behave within organisations, together with strategic marketing and management.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time13 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081