You should have a good honours degree or overseas equivalent, or an appropriate professional qualification. Some background knowledge of law is useful, but a degree in law is not essential.
Months of entry
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a globally recognised postgraduate qualification while remaining in full-time employment and differentiate yourself within the career market
- Contemplate important management issues related to leadership and change
- Join a creative and professional student community that is passionate about learning and career progression
- Benefit from academic teaching which directly complements industry experience and is informed by world-leading research, ensuring you benefit from developments at the cutting-edge of legal thinking
- Achieve your maximum potential through DMU's ambitious and innovative approach to teaching and strong links to industry
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
Find out more on the course prospectus.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required. English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7017 4483