You should have a good honours degree or overseas equivalent, or an appropriate professional qualification. Some background knowledge of law is useful, but a degree in law is not essential.
Months of entry
This unique programme in Medical Law and Ethics will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating the provision of healthcare and with particular regard to ethical perspectives
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
- Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules from this and other De Montfort LLM programmes
- Study at a faster pace – follow the ‘accelerated route’ and complete the LLM in 15 months
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required. English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
Two-and-a-quarter years by distance learning. An accelerated 15-month course is available.
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7017 4483