You should hold a good Honours degree, or an overseas equivalent, in any subject. English Language requirements If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required. English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
Months of entry
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a globally recognised postgraduate qualification while remaining in full-time employment and differentiate yourself within the career market.
- Answer the growing market demand for those qualified in risk management and enterprise risk management.
- Join a creative and professional student community that is passionate about learning and career progression.
- Benefit from academic teaching which directly complements industry experience and is informed by world-leading research, ensuring you benefit from developments at the cutting-edge of risk management.
- Achieve your maximum potential through DMU's ambitious and innovative approach to teaching and strong links to industry.
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time.
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career.
- Study at a faster pace – follow the ‘accelerated route’ and complete the MSc in 15 month.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required. English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
Fees and funding
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
Vice-Chancellor’s 2020 Scholarship
Up to 50 per cent of tuition fees offered to Home/EU DMU alumni for students who wish to continue their studies at DMU by enrolling on a Postgraduate taught course. For more information visit our Vice-Chancellor’s 2020 Scholarship page.
Find out about available scholarships and country specific fee discounts for international students.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Informa Distance Learning
- +44 (0) 20 7017 7490