You should have a good honours degree or overseas equivalent, or an appropriate professional qualification. Some background knowledge of law is useful, but a degree in law is not essential.
Months of entry
This well established distance learning programme in Business Law has been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. We are also delighted to now be offering the option to study for the International Business Law LLM.
This unique programme in Business Law or International Business Law will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating your business
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately
- Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules from this and other De Montfort LLM programmes
- Study at a faster pace – follow the ‘accelerated route’ and complete the LLM in 15 months
Find out more on the course brochure.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required. English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7017 4483