You should typically hold a minimum upper second class honours degree (2:1), or overseas equivalent, in an accounting, finance, banking or economics-related subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing. Applicants are required to have gained an IELTS score of 6.5, a TOEFL score of 600 (paper based) or 250 (computer based) or a Cambridge Proficiency Certificate grade B or above. Exemptions from providing evidence of English language proficiency may arise if an applicant has gained an undergraduate degree from a UK university, or gained their undergraduate degree from a non-UK but English language medium recognised university, or completed a UK professional body programme of study (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA, ACT, CII, CIM).
Months of entry
- Personal leadership mentoring from leading industry figures
- World-leading academics
- Unique learning environment headquartered in the Great Hall of Leicester Castle
- Regular delivery from leading business figures
- Networking and peer support as a result of being part of a small, exceptionally talented tutor group
- Portfolio developed in partnership with business
- Mentoring and one-to-one academic support from leading academics, at the forefront of their fields
- Excellent contact hours
- Emphasis on the development of business-relevant cultural awareness, including optional language study
Information for international students
Applicants are required to have gained an IELTS score of 6.5 or a Cambridge Proficiency Certificate grade B or above.
Fees and funding
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study. We are proud to currently offer two scholarships.
Vice-Chancellor’s 2020 Scholarship
Up to 50 per cent of tuition fees offered to Home/EU DMU alumni for students who wish to continue their studies at DMU by enrolling on a Postgraduate taught course. For more information visit our Vice-Chancellor’s 2020 Scholarship page.
Vice-Chancellor's Sports Scholarship
Up to £6,000 worth of support available to full-time UK and EU undergraduate and postgraduate students, starting in September 2016. For more information visit our Vice-Chancellor's Sports Scholarship page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Business and Law
- +44 (0)116 250 6070