Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Applicants who have achieved an average of 50% in credit bearing modules on DMU's Graduate Certificate in International Business (GCIB) are guaranteed a place on the MSc International Business and Management programme. For applicants who have an average of 40 - 49%, entry to the programme is subject to a satisfactory interview with the Programme Leader.
Months of entry
International Business and Human Resource Management programme at DMU offers in-depth knowledge of major functions, and key topics within business and human resource management. The programme equips students with academically relevant knowledge and practical skills that are necessary to succeed in the uncertain, increasingly globalised world and enhance employability.
Throughout this course, you will learn about resourcing, talent management as well as a number of key modern issues such as fairness and diversity, job analysis and job description, employment markets and regulations. This course will also provide students with the skills to conduct and critically analyse organisational behaviour, including its consequences for human resources management. Relevant theoretical principles and models of change management, HRM and organisational behaviour will be considered and applied in a practical management context using case studies and real-life examples.
- You will be taught by academics with international reputations for research and teaching in business and finance. Our academics have backgrounds in professional sectors and research all of which will influence and support your learning.
- Gain valuable industry insight, with guest lectures from prominent industry professionals who bring personal experiences and knowledge to your learning.
- Benefit from Education 2030, where a simplified ‘block learning’ timetable means you will study one subject at a time and have more time to engage with your learning, receive faster feedback and enjoy a better study-life balance.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each band (or equivalent) when you start the course is essential.
English Language tuition, delivered by our British Council-accredited Centre for English Language Learning, is available both before and throughout the course if you need it.
Fees and funding
Find out more about funding here.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
This programme is for graduates and professionals looking to give themselves a competitive edge in today's international job market, with a specialist focus on Human Resource Management.
Course contact details
- Faculty of Business & Law
- +44 (0)116 250 6070