You should have a good honours degree or overseas equivalent, or an appropriate professional qualification. Some background knowledge of law is useful, but a degree in law is not essential. English Language requirements If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required. English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
Months of entry
This course is particularly suitable for people who work for regulatory bodies, whether in legal departments or as field or enforcement officers, environmental consultants, planners, solicitors, barristers, those who work in regulated industries, such as waste or water, and academics.
- This course is delivered in partnership with Informa Professional Academy, an organisation dedicated to working with leading academic bodies to provide high-calibre and well respected distance learning postgraduate courses
- Develop your own personal pathway on this course which combines one core module with a diverse range of optional modules
- Study at your own pace through flexible distance learning, with the option to exit at one of several points with a postgraduate award
- Boost your career prospects and differentiate yourself in a competitive job market, while remaining in full-time employment
- Engage in a wide variety of fascinating modules that look behind the key issues regarding food law
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required. English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Informa Professional Academy
- +44 (0)116 250 6070