The standard entry requirements for the programme are either a degree in law or another discipline from a UK university or a relevant professional qualification or an equivalent international qualification which indicates an ability to study at the postgraduate level. Whilst some background knowledge of law is useful, a degree in law is not essential.
Your degree should be a minimum of second class, with honours, and above, or the overseas equivalent.
If you do not possess the academic requirements, but do have some work experience in the field you are interested in studying, please contact the university for details.
Months of entry
This unique programme will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating international human rights
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
- Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules from this and other De Montfort LLM programmes
- Study at a faster pace – follow the 'accelerated route' and complete the LLM in 15 months
- Achieve the level you choose – postgraduate certificate and diploma levels also available
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
LLM - 27 months Accelerated LLM - 15 months
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7017 4483