The entry requirements for this programme is a 2.1 or higher in computer science or related discipline. Students with a 2.2 may, in exceptional circumstances be considered but will have to attend DCU for an interview and may be asked to carry out a short exercise to ascertain their suitability for this programme.
All applicants must submit;
- Certified academic transcripts for all years of study at college or university in original language*
- Copy of passport
- Certified copy of parchment / degree certificate*
- Personal statement
* Where an applicant is in their final year of their undergraduate degree, please submit certified transcripts for all years completed to date.
Months of entry
The MSc in Computing offers a choice of Majors, designed to equip graduates with a range of cutting-edge skills, enabling them to produce high-quality software and systems that deliver solutions to business and the economy.
Graduates from the programme will be well-positioned to advance their careers in a fast-changing industry.
Information for international students
In addition to the above, non-native English speakers must also submit;
- Certified English translations of academic transcripts and parchment / degree certificate
International candidates are expected to have educational qualifications of a standard equivalent to those outlined above. In addition, where such candidates are non-native speakers of the English language they must satisfy the university of their competency in the English language.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Renaat Verbruggen