Entry to the MA in Higher Education is open to Graduates who have achieved an honours degree.
Months of entry
The aims of this programme are to:
- Provide participants with a comprehensive grounding in a range of relevant uses of eLearning in order that they develop the required knowledge and skills to become eLearning practitioners and / or consultants in a tertiary education or industry context:
- Explore and encourage participants to develop the technical, pedagogical and cultural skills needed to design, support and evaluate appropriate eLearning opportunities for students in order that they are able to select and utilise appropriate technologies in order to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse population of learners;
- Emphasise the appropriate use of e-learning approaches in each participant`s work and in the work of others in order that they are able to undertake a practitioner based eLearning initiative within their own working practice;
- Encourage the participants to reflect upon their own professional practice.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Learning, Teaching and Technology Centre
- 01 402 7875