Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Option A: 88 UCAS points
- Option B: Relevant professional experience
- You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Learn Entrepreneurship from the best in business.
This course is designed to help you turn your passion into profit by starting your own unique venture, or further developing an existing business. It provides a broad foundation of business skills tailored to the needs of budding entrepreneurs and business leaders who have a desire to create a better future through outstanding leadership whether that be as an entrepreneur, senior executive or social entrepreneur.
- Learn what it means to be an entrepreneur – the fundamental tools of the trade and the role of entrepreneurship in society
- Articulate key processes towards successful new-venture creation and design launch strategies for new ventures
- Learn to recognise opportunities and select appropriate innovative and entrepreneurial processes in new ventures and existing organisations
- Stimulate theoretical and practical awareness of creativity and innovation for both individual and organisational contexts.
- Undertake research to identify business challenges and opportunities
- No exams. Be assessed on relevant, practical projects, and have the opportunity to choose the topic of your assignments.
- Gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating.
Fees and funding
Tuition fee loans are available from the government for UK and EU residents to cover the cost of your course fees – in full or part.
These loans have a low rate of interest and aren’t paid back until you’re earning a sufficient amount after you graduate. To learn more, enquire today.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- BA (Hons)
- full time36 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114