Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Option A: 88 UCAS points
- Option B: Relevant professional experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Bolster your career with a practical and industry-relevant business management degree
Learn to lead from the best in business. Master management strategy, business model development and corporate responsibility. Catapult your career to new heights with this cutting-edge online degree.
- Advance your career by learning to design and implement management frameworks and strategies to suit unique business scenarios
- Learn management theory and application from the most successful business people in the world
- Gain critical knowledge of business fundamentals and how they have evolved within the modern digital landscape
- Develop the skills required to self-start and self-manage work-related projects, including within digital environments
- Gain strong self-directed learning skills through online delivery, positioning you for lifelong learning
- Identify, analyse and solve real management challenges within both new and established organisations, fusing both traditional and modern approaches towards achieving the best possible outcomes.
- Create and design approaches to business within emerging markets, and communicate them in an appropriate manner to a range of audiences.
Immerse yourself in a unique learning experience that includes tailored learning activities and exclusive video content, designed to help you excel as a manager in the modern business environment.
Fees and funding
Tuition fee loans are available from the government for UK and EU residents to cover the cost of your course fees – in full or part.
These loans have a low rate of interest and aren’t paid back until you’re earning a sufficient amount after you graduate. To learn more, enquire today.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- BA (Hons)
- full time36 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114