Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Option A: 88 UCAS points
- Option B: Relevant professional experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Accelerate your career with a globally recognised online marketing degree
Designed to empower you to analyse global markets, explore digital strategies, create and run effective campaigns, this industry-leading degree will help you build your dream marketing career.
- Understand marketing strategies, communications, planning approaches, competitive market positioning and the need for innovation in product and service design. Acquire a broad foundation of skills required to thrive as a marketing professional in the modern business world.
- Develop in-demand skills by understanding customer needs, resources and networks to create value for the customer and for the organisation.
- Learn to use market intelligence, strategy, communication, advertising and brand to respond to business needs, trends to maximise profitability and customer satisfaction.
- No exams. Be assessed on relevant, practical projects, and have the opportunity to choose the topic of your assignments.
- Gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating.
Fees and funding
Tuition fee loans are available from the government for UK and EU residents to cover the cost of your course fees – in full or part.
These loans have a low rate of interest and aren’t paid back until you’re earning a sufficient amount after you graduate. To learn more, enquire today.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- BA (Hons)
- full time36 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114