5+ years of management experience.
Management could be of people, processes, products or some other level of complexity.
You will need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Accelerate your career with our fully-accredited and flexible online Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme accredited by University of East London. Learn from hundreds of real-world leaders.
Bridge the gap between formal academic learning and genuine professional development with this applied innovative MBA. Develop entrepreneurial skills that will assist in effective management in the high-paced digital economy, and foster intrapreneurial capacity within established organisations. This programme combines creativity, originality, initiative, idea generation, design thinking, adaptability and reflexivity with problem identification, problem-solving, innovation, expression, communication and practical action.
- Equip yourself with real-world insights underpinned by relevant business frameworks and the tools required to achieve advancement as a current leader of the industry
- Cultivate decision-making capabilities in complex and unpredictable situations and professional and organisational environments
- No Exams. Deliver real outcomes for real organisations
- Discover how to problem-solve around complex issues both systematically and creatively
- Plan and implement project management strategies to support organisational practices based on philosophical, environmental, social and financial factors
- 100% online. Designed to fit your lifestyle
- Graduate in just 12 months
- Learn through a state-of-the-art platform with students and faculty around the world. Support available 24/7
- Over 44% of students received a salary increase or promotion BEFORE graduating
- University of East London is ranked in the top 5% of universities worldwide and ranked 2nd in the UK for teaching quality
What You Will Learn:
- Business Strategy
- Effective Leadership
- Advanced Financial Management
- Managerial Decision Making
- Digital Transformation as an adaptive process
- Designing, Implementing and Managing Complex Processes
- High-level Communication, Engagement and Iteration
- Market Research, Buying Behaviour and Product Management
- Live Consultancy Project: Consolidate your skills, knowledge and insights by working with a group of student peers on a consultancy style global challenge, provided by a Ducere Global Industry Partner. Previous Partners include Aston Martin, KPMG, Disney and PwC.
When you study online with the University of East London and Ducere Business School, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your MBA journey
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
- Flexible: Study when it suits you – full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
- Relevant: Applied, practical industry projects with Ducere’s partners: Telstra, Spotless, Ceridian, Slater and Gordon, Equal Experts and United Nations Technology Innovation Labs
- Affordable: payment plans are available
- World-Class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
- An MBA tailored to your passions, goals, and ambition
Fees and funding
Enquire today to get more info on pricing. Payment plans are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114