Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- 8+ years of management experience.
Management could be of people, processes or some other level of complexity
You will need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation.
Months of entry
February, June, October
The world’s most practical and flexible Executive MBA. Learn from hundreds of real-world leaders.
Bridge the gap between formal academic learning and genuine professional development with this applied innovative MBA. Develop entrepreneurial skills that will assist in effective management in the high-paced digital economy, and foster intrapreneurial capacity within established organisations. This programme combines creativity, originality, initiative, idea generation, design thinking, adaptability and reflexivity with problem identification, problem-solving, innovation, expression, communication and practical action.
- Equip yourself with real-world insights underpinned by relevant business frameworks and the tools required to achieve advancement as a current leader of the industry
- Cultivate decision-making capabilities in complex and unpredictable situations and professional and organisational environments
- No Exams. Deliver real outcomes for real organisations
- Discover how to problem-solve around complex issues both systematically and creatively
- Plan and implement project management strategies to support organisational practices based on philosophical, environmental, social and financial factors
- 100% online. Designed to fit your lifestyle
- Graduate in just 12 months
- Learn through a state-of-the-art platform with students and faculty around the world. Support available 24/7
- Over 44% of students received a salary increase or promotion BEFORE graduating
- University of East London is ranked in the top 5% of universities worldwide and ranked 2nd in the UK for teaching quality
Fees and funding
Enquire today to get more info on pricing. Payment plans are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114