Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Option A: Bachelor’s degree not required. 5+ years’ management experience. Plus two satisfactory references
Option B: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a business-related or cognate subject.
Option C: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a non-related subject and at least 2 years of management experience.
Option D: A non-honours Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of management experience.
Option E: Professional/Other qualifications equivalent to degree level and at least 2 years of management experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Months of entry
February, June, October
Transform your career with UK’s most innovative online MBA.
Study an industry-relevant, practical MBA that bridges the gap between academic and theoretical concepts. Utilise case studies from hundreds of world leaders and titans of industry to achieve tangible outcomes that impact your business and career from the very start! Executive a live MBA project with a top employer as part of your degree.
- The Online MBA won Students’ Choice Awards 2019 and ranked top 10 in the UK.
- The University of Wales ranked #1 for overall postgraduate taught satisfaction in Business and Administration and for courses and lecturers in the WhatUni Awards 2020.
- Benefit from a practical project-based curriculum where you’ll apply everything you learn to real-world situations and solve legitimate business challenges that will transform your career.
- Gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more.
- No Exams. Work on real projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, United Nations, Make-A-Wish, Radisson, Equal Experts, Slater and Gordon, Telstra, Ceridian and more.
- Learn through a state-of-the-art platform with students and faculty around the world with discussion forums and support 24/7.
- Alternative entry pathways available: No Bachelor’s Degree, No Problem. Entry via management experience.
- Broaden your global perspective, expand your professional network, gain professional credibility and become available to senior job opportunities and new career paths.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating.
Fees and funding
Tuition fee loans are available from the government for UK and EU residents to cover the cost of your course fees – in full or part.
These loans have a low rate of interest and aren’t paid back until you’re earning a sufficient amount after you graduate. To learn more, enquire today.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114