- A minimum of three (preferably five) years' relevant work experience since graduation of a managerial nature
- 2.1 undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry
- IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
Months of entry
On the Durham Online MBA you can study fully online, complete some of your learning at Durham, and undertake relevant optional modules.
The global spread of students, alumni and faculty will give you the ability to network virtually with people from across the world, and from a wide range of business sectors.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Durham University Business School