• A 2.1 undergraduate degree or equivalent international or professional qualification.
• Applicants holding a Bachelor degree or equivalent should normally have a minimum of five years’ relevant workexperience. Applicants who hold a Masters degree or equivalent should have a minimum of three years’ professional work experience.
• Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry.
• IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
Months of entry
You will study at two UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Durham in the UK and the Upper Middle Rhine region in Germany.
The programme’s strong international focus is also reflected in the core and elective modules, with the International Business in Context elective module delivered at a top business destination. The business and alumni connections you gain will also support you in furthering your career.
Throughout the programme you will explore the operations of global markets, understand how to lead transnational business relations and further build your international network of contacts. You will also be working alongside a diverse group of experienced business professionals and academics from the UK, Germany and around the world.
• Economics for Global Business
• Managing People
• Operations and Technology
• Strategic Management
• Sustainability and Ethics
• The Boardroom Exercise.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details