A good first degree (normally a UK 2.1 or equivalent) plus at least two years English language teaching experience.
Months of entry
The English Language Centre's MA in Applied Linguistics for TESOL course offers excellent opportunities for experienced language teachers to develop careers in English language teaching.
The course is designed for anyone with an interest in the wider aspects of teaching English as a foreign language, combining innovative classroom practices with an understanding of issues such as language structure and research methodology.
• Language Teaching Methodology
• Second Language Development: Perspectives for Teaching
• Dissertation (includes Research Methods programme)
• Language for Teaching
• Advanced Teaching Practice: The Reflective Practitioner.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details