A good honours degree (2:1) or its equivalent from a recognised university.
Months of entry
The MSc Global Politics thus aims to provide students with knowledge of the political, economic, cultural and moral debates about how and to what extent the effects of globalisation can be governed.
It will provide the means for students to develop the analytical and conceptual skills necessary to understand and discuss:
- The key international and transnational structures, organisations and institutions that have developed in the era following the Second World War
- The range of the academic debates in the area of global governance
- Policy developments and innovations in the fields of economics, security, and environment
- The moral justification for different and sometimes competing regimes of global governance.
Students will also benefit from the wide range of academic resources within the School of Government and International Affairs, the Law School, the Department of Geography, and the School of Economics, Business and Finance, making the MSc Global Politics a truly unique interdisciplinary programme.
Information for international students
Please check the English language requirements for your subject and level of study.
Fees and funding
Please see the funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Government and International Affairs
- +44 (0)191 334 5656