Entry Requirements: Degree (B.A./B.Sc.) in a management related field or appropriate proof of elsewhere acquired business & management relevant knowledge
Months of entry
International Management (M.A.)
Language of Tuition: English
We designed this program with you in mind – a young professional, with a global mind-set.
What makes our program different from others is that we are convinced, that not only knowledge in the field of business is relevant for your future career. Therefore we offer a special module called “Knowledge to Action” in which we show you how to develop your personality to become a future leader. In this module you will test yourself at the very beginning of your study program at EBC Hochschule and right at the end of it. You will be amazed of the progress you made concerning you leadership skills. Only if you know your full potential, you will be able to reveal your excellence.
Also, let´s mention our business summer school. Meet international leaders in confidential conversations, students from all over the world and develop new ideas together with them in fascinating cities. Choose if you want to study in German or English and gain maximum input and practical knowledge for a smooth transition into international work-life. Feel the spirit of being home in the world of global-minded, focused young professionals and become a part of it.
Here you can watch a webinar where Prof. Dr. Michael Gehle – the program director – and Jérôme Rickmann, Director International Talent Acquisition present the program and its perks.
Compulsory: International Management & Business Law (I + II)// International Management III// International Business Control// Corporate Finance// Global Supply Chain Management// Customer Management// Strategic Marketing// Sales Management
Electives: HR-Management// HR-Development// Organisational Change// Executive Office & Start-Up Management// Innovation & Service Management// New Media Management
Skill Development: Advanced Skills (I + II + III)// Leadership Assessment// Business Summer School// Company Training or Research Project// Leadership Development
Month of Entry: October
Duration: 4 Semester
Form of Study: Full-Time but you will be able to work part-time at the same time.
The admission process is quite simple: just send the following documents to our e-mail address email@example.com:
· completed application form including attachments
· tabular résumé
· attested proof of higher education entrance qualification
· attested proof and certificate of first academic degree (Bachelor’s, Diploma, Master’s etc.) with a final grade of at least good (2.5 on a German grading scale); in the case of the minimum score not having been achieved, a letter of recommendation from a university is required highlighting the student’s particular eligibility for the Master’s degree course
· in the case of a university degree obtained in another country: appropriate documents in German or English (translated where necessary by an officially recognized translation service)
· proof of the necessary business relevance of former obtained degree (e.g. Bachelor transcript)
· proof of proficiency in English, in the case of non-native speakers at the language competency levels of B2 (TOEFL 87 p.; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: FCE; TOIEC 605 p.; IELTS 6 p. or other internationally recognised proof of a CERFL level B2)
After that, if you are eligible, we will invite you to a personal interview. If you cannot come by in person, we will arrange a Skype meeting with you.
Information for international students
We value international students strongly - our colleagues from International Admissions are happy to assist you anytime. If you have any questions please don't shy away from setting up a skype meeting.
Fees and funding
For funding possibilities please check DAAD.de or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification and course duration
MA by research
Course contact details
- Jérôme Rickmann
- 0049 30 3151935-15
- 0049 30 3151935-20