About EBS Business School Germany
Under the umbrella of the private, state-recognized EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht you will find a programme portfolio that is uniqe across Germany consisting of Bachelor's, Law, Master's and doctoral programmes as well as top-class executive education for working professionals. Our Business and Law School reap the benefit from their synergies, building a strong foundation for innovative research and continuing education activities of high practical relevance.
Furthermore, our extensive Career Services Center, Coaching sessions, Studium Universale, Personal Mastery and the opportunity for social engagement significantly enhance your personal development.
EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht is home to an exceptional community. At the heart of this community are our students who, with commitment and dedication to perform, are laying the foundations for successful careers. Professors and students, University management and staff, sponsors, partners and our alumni maintain a strong network.
They all strive to challenge and support each other. An aspiration that helps us move forward together. By seeking to inspire and to be inspired.
We are Inspiring Personalities - We shape Inspiring Personalities
EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht is proud of its special community and its closeness to students. We are therefore all the more delighted that, as in the past, EBS students appear in the new testimonial images, authentic spokespersons sharing with us their thoughts and experiences
So why study at EBS Business School in Germany?
- EBS had the highest debut in ranking history for the FT Master in Management rankings in 2014. We have moved up to 11th place globally in 2015.
- EBS is ranked number one for internationality, corporate strategy and organizational behavior in the Master in Management Global FT rankings.
- It is has been consistently ranked among the leading business schools in Germany.
- EBS is Germany’s oldest private business school and most networked.
- All courses are offered in English with German language options for those wanting to stay and work postgraduation.
- Non EU students can stay in Germany for 18 months postgraduation while they seek employment.
- EBS offers you the chance to study in Europe’s most dynamic economy. It is located in the vineyards along the Rhein river but is on the doorstep to the major manufacturing and financial hub of the Rhein-Main region.
- EBS is partnered with some of the leading universities worldwide and has more international agreements than any other German institution
- The annual EBS symposium is t he largest student run economic congress in Europe.
- A typical student is entrepreneurially minded http://ebspreneurship.de indeed one of our students recently won the German equivalent of the UK TV show ‘Dragon’s Den’
- EBS is a university but is far more career focused than its public counterparts: coaching and mentoring enable students to improve their employability.
- The starting salary of an EBS graduate currently ranks among the highest Europe-wide
Fees and Funding
- An EBS Master Programme costs 7950 euros per semester and 23,850 euros in total while a full-time MBA can cost from 23,500 euros – given the above this presents far greater value for money than many UK alternatives.
- EBS offers generous scholarships ranging from 25 to a 75% reduction in the overall fee for talented students with high GMAT or GRE scores
- In order to support talented students we encourage those with high GMAT/GRE scores to apply for scholarships - these range from 25 to a 75% reduction in the overall fee.
- We are dedicated to encouraging a greater number of female applicants via our ‘Women in Leadership’ scholarships
- Rheingaustrasse 1
- Social media accounts