- A commitment to, and understanding of, early years education, demonstrating the personal attributes, values and motivation required to train as a teacher;
- Suitable presentational qualities, including a good standard of written English.
- A first or second class Honours degree, in any subject, from a UK university (or equivalent qualification);
- GCSEs at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualification) in English Language and Mathematics;
- GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualification) in combined Science (dual or single award) or in Physics, Chemistry or Biology. Please note, subjects that cover a narrower range of the National Curriculum, such as Human Biology or Environmental Science, are not acceptable).
Months of entry
Fees and funding
If you are a prospective UK or EU student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2020/21, the tuition fee will be £9,250. Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2020/21 are £13,250.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171