- A commitment to, and understanding of, primary education, demonstrating the personal attributes, values and motivation required to train as a teacher;
- Suitable presentational qualities, including a good standard of written English.
- A first or second class Honours degree from a UK university (or equivalent qualification);
- GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 (or equivalent qualification) in English Language and Mathematics;
- GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 (or equivalent qualification) in Combined Science / Physics / Chemistry / Biology.
Months of entry
- Computing/Technology Enhanced Learning
- Creative Arts
- Modern Languages
- Physical Education
- Special Educational Needs/Disabilities
- Learning Outside The Classroom
Fees and funding
If you are a prospective UK or EU student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2019/20, the tuition fee will be £9,250. Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2019/20 are £13,000.If you are a prospective UK or EU student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2020/21, the tuition fee will be £9,250. Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2020/21 are £13,250.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Edge Hill subject knowledge audits in English and Mathematics;
- A Career Entry Development Profile (CEDP) which serves as a bridge between your PGCE programme and your Induction Year as a Newly Qualified Teacher.
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171