- A commitment to, and understanding of, primary education, normally founded on at least 10 days of experience in primary classrooms in the two years prior to your application;
- Suitable personal and presentational qualities, including a good standard of written English.
- A first or second class Honours degree from a UK university (or equivalent qualification);
- GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 (or equivalent qualification) in English Language and Mathematics;
- GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 (or equivalent qualification) in Combined Science / Physics / Chemistry / Biology.
Months of entry
- Computing/Technology Enhanced Learning
- Creative Arts
- Modern Languages
- Physical Education
- Special Educational Needs/Disabilities
- Learning Outside The Classroom
Fees and funding
If you are a prospective UK or EU student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2018/19, tuition fees are still to be announced by the Government. You are advised to check this page regularly and once the position has been confirmed we will update this information.Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2018/19 are £12,750.
Qualification and course duration
- Edge Hill subject knowledge audits in English and Mathematics;
- A Career Entry Development Profile (CEDP) which serves as a bridge between your PGCE programme and your Induction Year as a Newly Qualified Teacher.
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171