Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A degree equivalent to UK first-class or second-class honours (2:2 or above) in a relevant subject. Other subjects may be considered if you have an A Level (or equivalent qualification) in Mathematics and a willingness to engage in subject knowledge enhancement;
- GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualification);
- Satisfactory levels of Information and Communications Technology competence;
- A commitment to, and understanding of, secondary education, demonstrating the personal attributes, values and motivation required to train as a teacher.
Months of entry
Fees and funding
If you are a prospective UK student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2022/23, tuition fees are still to be announced by the Government. You are advised to check this page regularly and once the position has been confirmed we will update this information. Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2022/23 are £13,500.EU/EEA and Swiss students who have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, as well as Irish nationals, may be eligible for the UK tuition fee rate.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171