- A degree equivalent to UK first-class or second-class honours (2:2 or above) in Physical Education;
- GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualification);
- Satisfactory levels of Information and Communications Technology competence;
- A commitment to, and understanding of, secondary education, demonstrating the personal attributes, values and motivation required to train as a teacher.
Months of entry
Fees and funding
Academic Year 2020/21 EntryIf you are a prospective UK or EU student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2020/21, the tuition fee will be £9,250. Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2020/21 are £13,250.Academic Year 2021/22 EntryIf you are a prospective UK student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2021/22, the tuition fee will be £9,250 (subject to final Government approval). Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2021/22 are £13,500. Tuition fees for EU students enrolling on PGCEs in academic year 2021/22 are still to be announced. If you are a prospective EU student, you are advised to check this page regularly and once the position has been confirmed we will update this information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171