Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A degree equivalent to UK first-class or second-class honours in a relevant subject. Non-relevant subjects may be considered if you have an A Level (or equivalent qualification) in Religious Education and a willingness to engage in subject knowledge enhancement;
- GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualification);
- Satisfactory levels of Information and Communications Technology competence;
- A commitment to, and understanding of, secondary education, demonstrating the personal attributes, values and motivation required to train as a teacher.
Months of entry
Fees and funding
If you are a prospective UK student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2021/22, the tuition fee will be £9,250 (subject to final Government approval). Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2021/22 are £13,500. Exemptions apply for EU students who have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, as well as Irish nationals, who may be eligible for the UK tuition fee rate.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171