Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A degree equivalent to UK first-class or second-class honours (2:2 or above) in a relevant subject;
- GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualification);
- Satisfactory levels of Information and Communications Technology competence;
- A commitment to, and understanding of, secondary education, demonstrating the personal attributes, values and motivation required to train as a teacher.
Months of entry
Fees and funding
If you are a prospective student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2023/24, tuition fees are still to be announced. You are advised to check this page regularly and once the position has been confirmed we will update this information.EU/EEA and Swiss students who have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, as well as Irish nationals, may be eligible for the UK tuition fee rate.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171