Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Teaching in a primary school, committed to improving the quality of learning and teaching of mathematics, and enthusiastic about becoming an ambassador for mathematics in both your own and other settings;
- Teaching in a secondary or middle school, seeking a better understanding of the pedagogy of teaching Key Stage 2 mathematics, and wishing to develop your knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum in order to facilitate a smooth transition into Key Stage 3;
- Teaching in a secondary school, meeting the needs of children who have not reached expected standards of mathematics at the end of Key Stage 2;
- Teaching in a special school, seeking to improve your mathematics subject knowledge, and able to differentiate for all learners through the use of a variety of pedagogies;
- Teaching in a teaching school seeking support to deliver continuing professional development to other settings in the same cluster.
Months of entry
Fees and funding
Academic Year 2020/21 EntryTuition fees for UK and EU students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2020/21 are £38 per credit, i.e. £1,140 per 30 credit module. 180 credits are required to complete a Masters degree.The University may administer a small inflationary rise in tuition fees, in line with Government policy, in subsequent academic years as you progress through the course.Academic Year 2021/22 EntryTuition fees for UK students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2021/22 are £38 per credit, i.e. £1,140 per 30 credit module. 180 credits are required to complete a Masters degree.EU students who have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, as well as Irish nationals, may be eligible for the UK tuition fee rate.The University may administer a small inflationary rise in tuition fees, in line with Government policy, in subsequent academic years as you progress through the course.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171