Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Teaching in a primary school, committed to improving the quality of learning and teaching of mathematics, and enthusiastic about becoming an ambassador for mathematics in both your own and other settings;
- Teaching in a secondary or middle school, seeking a better understanding of the pedagogy of teaching Key Stage 2 mathematics, and wishing to develop your knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum in order to facilitate a smooth transition into Key Stage 3;
- Teaching in a secondary school, meeting the needs of children who have not reached expected standards of mathematics at the end of Key Stage 2;
- Teaching in a special school, seeking to improve your mathematics subject knowledge, and able to differentiate for all learners through the use of a variety of pedagogies;
- Teaching in a teaching school seeking support to deliver continuing professional development to other settings in the same cluster.
Months of entry
Fees and funding
Tuition fees for UK students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2021/22 are £38 per credit, i.e. £1,140 per 30 credit module. 60 credits are required to complete a Postgraduate Certificate.EU/EEA and Swiss students who have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, as well as Irish nationals, may be eligible for the UK tuition fee rate.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171