- Be a qualified and registered health and/or social care practitioner; and
- Possess a bachelor’s degree; or
- Be in possession of other qualifications or experience which demonstrates that you have appropriate knowledge and skills at SCQF level 10; and must
- Have employer approval to study for a clinical qualification in Advanced Practice, recognising that this programme requires the development of clinical assessment skills, case management and prescribing (where appropriate); and
- Have an experienced supervisor who has agreed to oversee the development of practice based competence and learning. This supervisor must have extensive knowledge and skills aligned to the field of speciality the practitioner will be working in.
Months of entry
As a practitioner in the public domain of health and social care services, you are expected to be innovative, provide leadership and make an advanced contribution in your professional role. This course will enable you to do just that in a wide range of fields:
- Child Protection
- Intellectual Disabilities/ Mental Health
- Cancer Care
You’ll gain an in depth understanding of the theoretical knowledge and practical skills you need to practice at an advanced level, as well as the ability to critically appraise relevant health and social policy. You'll also acquire the knowledge and skills you need to address ethical and professional issues.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions and Enquiries
- +44 (0)333 900 6040