The entry requirement for this course is a UK Honours degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme. We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
Months of entry
The course will involve lectures, tutorials and independent study.
Below is an indication of the modules you will study:
- Sustaining Organisational Performance
- Global Economic Environment & Marketing
- Organisational Change & Management
- Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
- Managing Innovation
- Leadership, Learning & Development
- Research Methods and Dissertation / Postgraduate Practice Report
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, it is usually required that you sit an English language test in order to gain entry onto our postgraduate programmes. This course requires the standard IELTS 6.0 with no individual component score of less than 5.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for up-to-date fee & funding information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Information Office
- +44 (0)8452 60 60 40