Students accessing the programme will normally possess an honours degree in a subject related to health sciences or management. Candidates with ordinary degrees or non-degree level professional qualifications will be considered on the basis of equivalence to the normal requirement. Candidates with recognised prior learning will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
The course is studied full-time over one year and is split up into three trimesters. Alternatively it can be studied by individualised part-time study with attendance. You can choose to start this course in September. You'll learn by a variety of teaching methods including lectures, tutorials, laboratory sessions, and through independent study. There may also be some opportunities to study abroad.
- Leadership and finance for effective service delivery
- Contemporary human resource management
- Behaviour and management in organisations
- Clinical governance and improvement practice
- Exploring evidence to improve practice
- Health administration project
Choice of one of the following modules:
- Contemporary ethical and professional issues in healthcare
- International health and social care policy
Information for international students
For applicants whose first language is not English, the following is generally required: minimum IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550/213 Please see our website for up-to-date information.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for up-to-date fee & funding information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Information Office
- +44 (0) 8452 60 60 40