Graduates in Design. Architects. Architectural technicians, building engineers. Graduates in Fine Arts. Professionals or academics with proven experience in the fields this course covers.
Months of entry
Two editions per year starting in September and February
MA 10 months
PGDip 5 months
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 5 to 9.15 p.m.
The Master’s Degree in Interior Space is a one-year programme designed to gain advanced knowledge on the theory and the practice of interior spaces through the Postgraduate programmes. Both the Postgraduate Diploma in Interior Space: Private Perimeters and the Postgraduate Diploma in Work Spaces are focused on the social, economic, technological and environmental changing conditions that have an effect on domestic and work spaces.
The Master’s Degree in Interior Space is addressed to students who want to specialize in designing architectural interiors, offering them the opportunity to develop the capacity of analyzing, identifying and creating solutions using the critical thought and the spatial understanding for the solution of design problems in the built environment.
The programme prepares future design professionals to improve the spatial and functional quality of interior spaces, ensuring the well-being of its users and being environmentally friendly.
ELISAVA encourages and supports the application of technological innovation as an advanced method to design interior spaces and furniture.
- Study in depth the specific production characteristics of various design methods in connection with work space.
- Discover the requirements of corporate entities.
- Value the impact of new technologies on the fitting out of physical space.
- Assimilate emerging social and cultural values, which form the basis of implementation criteria, by studying the disciplines they consist of: ergonomics, ecology, economics, sociology, anthropology and their impact on the design process.
- Use knowledge creatively, as befitting the very notion of design.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nuria Garcia
- +(34) 93 553 59 04