Graduates in Design. Graduates in Fine Arts. Graduates in Communication. Professionals with proven experience in this field.
Months of entry
MA 10 months
PGDip 5 months
English group: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 10am to 2.15pm
Spanish group: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 5pm to 9.15pm.
This master’s degree is designed for professionals who wish to acquire the essential knowledge to work on and design retail spaces. However, within retail there are many disciplines we will teach you to in which you can develop with the utmost professionalism. From small-scale to large-scale design, from boutiques to large multinational brands, we will explain what differences apply in each case.
All subjects will be dealt with in theory and practice. Importance is given to the analysis and study of trends and innovation in the market and society to get a close-up view of the elements in designing a retail space (space, communication, flow, exhibition, virtual aspects, sensory perceptions, etc.). Art and analysis are the basis of any project and the concept and projection of space. We make every effort so students come away with the highest standards and ability to work with the most demanding companies in the market.
- Analyse the role the retail sector plays in commercial strategy at all levels.
- Explore retail types, their various functions, how to deal with demand for them, the role they play in economic and social activity, and the future challenges this sector faces.
- Demonstrate and analyse the design process for the development of a retail space.
- Identify and apply social and market studies, and learn how to interpret and work with this information to obtain an ideal design.
- Create a complete project for the design of a major retail space with all the aspects that need to be taken into account to bring it to a good conclusion.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nuria Garcia
- +(34) 93 553 59 04