Admission is based on the following elements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview
- Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
Months of entry
In a 18-month period, this program will teach you powerful methodologies to manage innovative and collaborative projects, provide you with solid knowledge and agility when it comes to digital technologies: data, IoT, artificial intelligence and focus on ownership of the challenges of this ecosystem and its various stakeholders.You will develop the mindset that will help you change the health industry sector through an innovative learning path and you will benefit from the combined expertise of two renowned institutions: emlyon business school and Mines Saint-Etienne.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Emlyon Business School Enquiries