- To be eligible you must have completed your higher education to a level equivalent to a Bachelor degree in any discipline. Honours degrees are preferred (2:1 or equivalent from an overseas institution).
- The MSc in Energy Management programme does not require any previous knowledge or work experience in the energy sector. However, we require our candidates to have at least one year of work experience (including interships in any industry).
- English proficiency level: C1
Months of entry
The MSc in Energy Management provides you with a holistic, 360-degree view of the energy business.
Its goal is to shape the future of the energy industry through innovative and immersive postgraduate study. We provide you with the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy, and to understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts. The programme is supported by specialist faculty industry professionals, as well as our London-based Research Centre for Energy Management (RCEM).
MSc in Energy Management at a glance
- 18-month, dual campus (London & Paris) programme, taught fully in English
- Study Oil & Gas Business, Renewables & Electricity, Commodity Trading, Energy Risk Management, Energy Markets, Portfolio Management, and more!
- State-of-the-art trading simulation experience with oil & gas trading experts
- Focus on professional development: 4-6 months integrated internship and an optional international seminar in Washington, DC and Houston, TX
- Professional network exposure via our Research Centre for Energy Management (RCEM)
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
This programme is for anyone who wants to:
- Understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts
- Gain the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy
- Develop in-depth knowledge of energy technologies, industries and markets
- Become a future energy leader equipped with key skills to manage energy transition and tackle any challenges related to
- energy business
- Prepare to take on major responsibilities in tomorrow’s economic environment by developing a personal vision of the globalised economy
- Develop a thorough and practical approach to managerial issues and resources related to the energy industry
Fees and funding
The MSc in Energy Management programme also offers a range of scholarships, all worth £3,000, across three categories: Women in Energy, World Citizen Talent and Academic Excellence.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Viktorija Nikitina