Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Bachelor degree or Masters in any discipline (preferably 240 ECTS)
- A minimum of 12 months of work experience (including internships), preferably in areas related to energy, business or management
- Two references (ideally one academic, one professional)
- Motivation letter
- English proficiency level: C1
Months of entry
The MSc in Energy Management provides you with a holistic, 360-degree view of the energy business.
The programme covers renewable and alternative energy, electricity markets and oil business, as well as gas and LNG markets, focusing on enabling participants with the essential toolkit to manage real-life energy projects as the industry enters a transition period.
It provides students with the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy, and to understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts.
The MSc in Energy Management is supported by specialist faculty industry professionals, as well as our London-based Energy Management Centre (EMC). Taught at the London and Paris campuses, the programme offers a unique opportunity to explore the global energy scene while studying in the two essential energy hubs in Europe.
The programme has a holistic approach that will prepare you for a variety of careers related to the energy industry in the areas of consultancy/project management, finance and investment banking, trading, risk management, market/business analysis, brokering, operations and more.
Graduates have gone on to work in companies such as E.ON, Total, EDF, Engie, Schlumberger and Wood Mackenzie.
MSc in Energy Management at a glance
- 18-month, dual campus (London & Paris) programme, taught fully in English
- Study Oil & Gas Business, Renewables & Electricity, Sustainability & Geopolitics, Commodity Trading, Energy Risk Management, Energy Policy, and more!
- Specialise in Finance and Investment, or Project Management & Consultancy
- State-of-the-art trading simulation experience with oil & gas trading experts
- Hands-on teaching approach including a 12-week Company Consultancy Project, a minimum 4-months-long Internship/direct employment and various skill-building workshops
- Professional network exposure via our Energy Management Centre (EMC)
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
This programme is for anyone who wants to:
- Understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts
- Gain the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy
- Develop in-depth knowledge of energy technologies, industries and markets
- Become a future energy leader equipped with key skills to manage energy transition and tackle any challenges related to energy business
- Prepare to take on major responsibilities in tomorrow’s economic environment by developing a personal vision of the globalised economy
- Develop a thorough and practical approach to managerial issues and resources related to the energy industry
Fees and funding
The MSc in Energy Management programme also offers a range of scholarships, woth up to £53,000, across four categories: Women in Energy, World Citizen Talent, Academic Excellence, and Sustainability & Social Impact.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Viktorija Nikitina