You will need:
- a minimum of 5 years of successful professional experience at managerial level.
- a graduate degree. In certain exceptional cases, the selection committee will accept candidates who do hold a high-level position in their company.
- a high motivation!
Months of entry
The Executive MBA programme providing a transformational experience for high-potential executives with international career aspirations has achieved top international rankings consistently over the 23 years since its launch in 1994.
Singled out by The Financial Times’ 2016 Ranking, our Executive MBA ranks:
- No. 12 worldwide
- No. 2 worldwide for Career Progression (Salary increase: 73%)
- No. 3 worldwide for "International Course Experience"
Diversity and Human Values
The Executive MBA gathers small and diverse classes: various sectors, company sizes and nationalities are represented among the participants. The programme's strength lies in the high-quality interactions between these profiles and the faculty: proximity and human values are prevailing.
Executive MBA, 5 Customisable Study Tracks
Pick the study track that fits best your schedules and your geographic points of interest. You can choose from the Paris, Berlin-London, Turin, Beirut and the Itinerant study tracks (rotating across 5 of our 6 ESCP Europe campuses).
Information for international students
English proficiency requirements
- For non-native English speakers, we require the minimum scores: TOEFL: 100, IELTS: Band 7, ESCP Europe in-house English test (free) provided by "British Council": CEFR C1 *.
- Exemption possible if the candidate has been working/studying for over 2 years in an English-speaking country.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Crochenka McCarthy
- +44 20 7443 8823