- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A minimum of 18 months of relevant professional work experience (can also include internships, voluntary work and part-time jobs) in a customer-related activity such as sales, marketing, retail, service or creative industries.
- Advanced English level: C1
Months of entry
A strategic and innovative programme that places creativity at its core, and combines marketing knowledge with advanced management and analytical skills.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity is unique in its focus on the interface between creativity and analytical thinking in marketing management. How creativity and analytics reinforce each other and lead to smarter decision-making is really what it’s all about in marketing today.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity fosters creative thinking and skills with a methodological and systematic approach. We complement teaching with a hands-on, ‘Not By The Book’ approach to the topics of Creativity, Marketing, Management and Analytics.
The curriculum goes beyond textbooks to incorporate consultancy projects, creative seminars, case studies, direct experience in emerging markets, class discussions and guest speakers, allowing participants to immediately apply their new learnings to real-life companies and assignments.
On top of that students get a minimum 4-month practical professional experience and exposure to a range of potential employers, including companies such as L’Oréal, Apple and Amazon, as well as exciting start-ups!
Students spend the majority of their time in the vibrant city of London, with one term hosted at the Paris campus, thereby benefitting from two of the world’s most recognised centres of creative excellence.
The combination of a unique programme focus, teaching methodology and up-to-date content in marketing equips MSc in Marketing & Creativity students with one of the most striking, thought-provoking and – above all – career-broadening Marketing masters currently available.
Programme at a glance
- Ranked #5 in the World by QS Masters in Marketing Ranking 2019
- 18-month, dual campus (London and Paris) programme, starting each January
- Unique focus on the interface between creativity and analytical thinking in marketing management
- Two specialisations tracks: Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury
- Hands-on teaching approach that incorporates consultancy projects, case studies, creative seminars, social impact projects, class discussions and guest speakers
- Integrated 4-month professional experience (direct employment/internship) and a 6-week company consultancy project
At national and international level: Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Account Executive/Manager/Director, Senior Consultant, CEO, Consultant, Business Development Manager, Executive Director, Head of Marketing/Innovation, International Project Manager, Marketing Executive, Senior Client Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Brand Communications Manager.
Fees and funding
MSc in Marketing & Creativity Scholarships
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity team recognises the important role the programme is playing in preparing the next generation of responsible, strategic and critically-thinking marketing professionals.
With this in mind, the programme offers a variety of scholarships to support our students’ journey to becoming tomorrow’s creative marketers.
As a student admitted on the MSc in Marketing & Creativity, you may benefit from the following scholarship opportunities:
Marketing Excellence Scholarship
Value: Up to £3,000
Eligibility criteria: This scholarship is available to all students, who are offered a place to study on the programme in January 2020 and are able to demonstrate excellent past academic performance, a varied and relevant professional experience and, most importantly, a potential for an outstanding marketing career.
Access Opportunity Scholarship
Value: Up to £3,000
Eligibility criteria: This scholarship is available to all candidates, who are offered a place to study on the programme in January 2020 and are self-funding their studies.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Viktorija Nikitina