- Bachelor degree in any discipline (preferably 240 ECTS)
- A minimum of 18 months of relevant, full-time professional work experience (can also include internships, voluntary work and part-time job equivalents) in a customer-related activity such as sales, marketing, retail, service or creative industries
- Two references (submitted via our online application system): one academic or professional, and one from a current or previous employer
- Motivation letter
- Advanced English level: C1
Months of entry
A strategic and innovative programme that places creativity at its core, and combines marketing knowledge with advanced management and analytical skills.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity is unique in its focus on the interface between creativity and analytical thinking in marketing management. By deploying multiple approaches to marketing, this programme is designed to prepare the next generation of marketers who are responsible, strategic, competent and innovative in their choices.
Programme at a glance
- Ranked #6 in the World by QS Masters in Marketing Ranking 2019
- 18-month, dual campus (London and Paris) programme, starting each January
- Unique focus on the interface between creativity and analytical thinking in marketing management
- Two specialisations tracks: Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury
- Hands-on teaching approach that incorporates consultancy projects, case studies, creative seminars, social impact projects, class discussions and guest speakers
- Integrated 4-month professional experience (direct employment/internship) and a 6-week company consultancy project
At national and international level: Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Account Executive/Manager/Director, Senior Consultant, CEO, Consultant, Business Development Manager, Executive Director, Head of Marketing/Innovation, International Project Manager, Marketing Executive, Senior Client Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Brand Communications Manager.
Fees and funding
MSc in Marketing & Creativity Scholarships
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity team recognises the important role the programme is playing in preparing the next generation of responsible, strategic and critically-thinking marketing professionals.
With this in mind, the programme offers a variety of scholarships to support our students’ journey to becoming tomorrow’s creative marketers.
As a student admitted on the MSc in Marketing & Creativity, you may benefit from the following scholarship opportunities:
Marketing Excellence Scholarship
Value: Up to £3,000
Eligibility criteria: This scholarship is available to all students, who are offered a place to study on the programme in January 2020 and are able to demonstrate excellent past academic performance, a varied and relevant professional experience and, most importantly, a potential for an outstanding marketing career.
Access Opportunity Scholarship
Value: Up to £3,000
Eligibility criteria: This scholarship is available to all candidates, who are offered a place to study on the programme in January 2020 and are self-funding their studies.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Viktorija Nikitina