Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A first degree in any subject
- Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience
- Strong quantitative skills for applicants to the Business Analytics and Finance & Investments specializations (GMAT or GRE is recommended and may be requested)
- TOEFL score (95 points minimum) or equivalent proof of English fluency
- Online application including one reference and essays
- Individual interview in person or online
Months of entry
The Master in Management (MIM) program combines internships and a social impact project with applied coursework and research on the latest business and international management theories.
The program is taught in English and is divided into two tracks with a focus on international management. One track (Quantitative Business) is designed for quantitative decision analysts and one track for creative and strategic thinkers (Innovative Management). Click here to learn more about the particular program strengths of the MIM.
Depending on the track, students choose one out of four specializations in the second year:
- Business Analytics
- Finance & Investments
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Global & Digital Strategy
The two-year Master in Management program begins in September of every year. Students graduate with an M.Sc. in Management, worth 120 ECTS credits.
The ESMT Master in Management is currently ranked #1 in Germany and #12 globally in the Financial Times' global Masters in Management (MIM) 2021 ranking. ESMT Berlin are currently ranked in the FT Business School ranking as the #1 business school in Germany and #9 in Europe, ESMT is one of only two business schools in Germany to appear in every international ranking among the top business school rankings. Have a look at where our programs rank.
Fees and funding
ESMT offers a limited number of partial tuition scholarships for students of exceptional academic merit. A small number of full-tuition scholarships will also be available for excellent applicants from developing economies in financial need (Kofi Annan Fellowship). Visit our website for more information on funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Students graduate with a MSc in Management
Course contact details
- +49 30 212 31 0