Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Before starting an online application, prospective students must meet all of the following admission requirements:
- Three years of postgraduate professional experience
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong GMAT/GRE scores or strong performance in ESMT’s admissions test. ESMT’s GMAT code is H4D-SJ-53 or simply search for ESMT by name. Our Designated Institution (DI) code for the GRE is 7768.
- English proficiency test scores
- TOEFL scores (95 minimum), PTE score (64 minimum), IELTS score (7 minimum) or other English proficiency tests are accepted). ESMT Berlin accepts MyBest™ scores for the TOEFL iBT® test, in addition to TOEFL iBT scores from a single test date. The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707.
- If English is your native language or you earned a university degree exclusively taught in English you do not need to take an English proficiency test.
- A strong command of the English language should also be demonstrated in the admission interview.
Months of entry
The ESMT Berlin Part-time Blended MBA in Business Innovation is an ideal way to continue working full-time while gaining the knowledge and competencies to support not only your personal development but also the growth and transformation of your company.
The program targets individuals with a minimum of three years’ professional experience who wish to be effective change agents in their organization. Whether you are part of a mature corporate needing to stimulate disruptive innovation or a startup looking to scale up, this program could be the next step in your career.
Learn about essential MBA topics, followed by specifically designed courses on customer centricity, entrepreneurial strategy and innovation, digital business, and agility.
Flexibility is at the core of this two-year study program delivered face-to-face and on the world’s most innovative virtual learning platform by ESMT's world class faculty. Our integrated approach comprises 80% online MBA study and 20% in person over 14 weekends in either Berlin or Munich (all students attend the first module in Berlin).
ESMT’s membership in the Future of Management Education (FOME) alliance guarantees your access to the world’s most innovative blended learning environment.
View full details in the pdf brochure.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Stephanie Kluth