Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- A Skype interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department.
Months of entry
January, March, October
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is aimed at students who have at least two years of work experience. The one-year program gives students the opportunity to develop a global outlook, build on existing business aptitudes and foster managerial and leadership skills. The program prepares students for future management careers and those who complete the program receive a state-accredited MBA from the University of Roehampton in London, as well as their EU degree.
Students of the MBA Program will develop the ability to explore and adeptly analyze various business topics, to hone and develop their management skills.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details