- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
January, October, March
Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, promises to be one of the most influential and important emerging technologies in the 21st century in various sectors. The MBA in Blockchain Management explores how this can revolutionize economics while addressing some of the most pressing problems in society such as trust, transparency, inclusive participation and fair trade. You will gain an in-depth, panoramic understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain while critically evaluating processes, practices and tools of this disruptive technology.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Antonella Mela
- +34 93 201 81 71