- Completed application form.
- 1 copy of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and transcripts.
Proof of English fluency:
- TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based);
- IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native; or equivalent.
- 2 letters of recommendation (use of PPI recommended).
- 1 written or video essay.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE. 5+ years of professional work experience (may include military service).
- An interview with the Dean.
Months of entry
January, October, March
Companies now have more options than ever to promote their products and brands. Practical knowledge of design, current trends and how they affect corporate practices is quickly becoming a key component of running a successful organization. Through this program, you will gain a general understanding of design history and esthetics while learning how to best apply them to business and productive management practices.
Design is a ubiquitous discipline that extends into every sector. With the increase of social and virtual channels through which to promote company products and brands, a practical knowledge of design, current trends and how they affect corporate practices, is quickly becoming a key component of a good business education. The Design Management MBA program is the first of its kind at EU, participants will gain a general understanding of design history and esthetics, as well as learning how to best apply them to good business and management practices.
The MBA in design management program lasts one year, divided into three terms. Each term students complete five courses, including industrial visits and guest speaker sessions. In order to graduate, students must complete a final management methods research module and a dissertation subject in addition to the other courses.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Antonella Mela
- +34 93 201 81 71
- +34 93 201 79 35