- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
January, October, March
The success of a business today depends heavily on its online presence. Accordingly, an increasingly digital workforce is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand assets in modern industries. The digital business program prepares you to thrive in an online playing field, examining a broad range of topics from online architecture to UX, while covering many of the relevant issues that managers face in internet-based environments. You will be well-equipped to start your own online venture, join an existing company or invent new ways of doing business online.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +34 93 201 81 71