- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, applied sciences, or a closely related discipline from a regionally accredited university.
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in the last 60-semester credits attempted.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) test scores are required for applicants with a GPA less than 3.25. The GRE may be waived by the graduate student advisor for applicants with a GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- A letter of interest.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Months of entry
The Master of Science in Computer Science degree features two (2) majors:
- Computer Science; and
- Analytics: Logistics Analytics track, or Big Data Analytics track.
Students engage in graduate research utilizing state-of-the-art experimental and/or computational research facilities under close faculty supervision in Computer Science, Logistics-Analytics, or Big Data Analytics.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Computer Science Degree, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of design IT principles in a defined industry problem.
- Conduct research and apply knowledge based on these research skills.
- Apply knowledge of managerial skills to coordinate and execute an industry project.
- Demonstrate understanding of applied analysis of user requirements, research skills, managerial skills and IT based knowledge.
- Analyze and properly use current computing techniques, methods and theories in an industry scenario.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Florida Polytechnic University